I had to change it on the regular facebook page when I did so, but that was
a couple of years ago.

-----Original Message-----
From: JAWS-Users-List [mailto:jaws-users-list-boun...@jaws-users.com] On
Behalf Of Stormin
Sent: Wednesday, October 31, 2012 12:55 PM
To: jaws-users-list@jaws-users.com
Subject: [JAWS-Users] M-Facebook / password

So with Mobil Face book how does one change the password? I have tabbed
through and seen secuirty and nothing that makes sense for changing
password..
I got a chat from Niece to tell Uncle Geno there is a hacker in facebook and
confirmed.. that I need to change my password.. but how?
Using Jaws 13 it's latest and in Windows 7 Geno thanks in advance