From: JAWS-Users-List [mailto:jaws-users-list-boun...@jaws-users.com] On
Behalf Of Marks, Jim
Sent: Wednesday, October 31, 2012 10:56 AM
To: jaws-users-list@jaws-users.com
Subject: [JAWS-Users] Attachments in Outlook 2010 Rich Text

With Jaws 14 in Outlook 2010 Rich Text messages, how does one access an
attachment?  The Jaws 13 keystroke of Jaws+F5 does not work, and when I try
to save attachments, Jaws does not see the attachment.  Put another way,
what Jaws 14 keystroke is used to list attachments in an Outlook 2010
message in a rich text format?  Messages formatted in html or plain text
work well, but I often get RTF formatted messages with attachments.  Thanks
much in advance for your guidance!

------
Jim Marks
jimma...@mt.gov