This works, but what a pain!  Surely there is a better way to open Outlook 2010
attachments in a RTF message.

Here are the steps:

Copy and paste the open RTF message into MS Word

Press Jaws+F5 to list fields imbedded in the document.

Press Enter, then the Applications Key.

Choose the File Objects submenu.

Choose Open, and the attached file opens.

Thanks for the assist.  I submitted a tech support request to Freedom
Scientific, and will share any other options on how to open an attachment in an
Outlook 2010 message in RTF format.

------
Jim Marks
jimma...@mt.gov