From: JAWS-Users-List [mailto:jaws-users-list-boun...@jaws-users.com] On
Behalf Of Liuda
Sent: Thursday, February 27, 2014 10:14 AM
To: jaws-users-list@jaws-users.com
Subject: Re: [JAWS-Users] Font will not permanently change in Word 2010

David, I am using Win 7, JAWS 12 and Word 2010. I have only the option that
is close to what you have, all documents based on the normal template. That
is checked and yet it will not change the font to 12, only 10, 11 or 14.
Have no idea why. Do you think there is any other way I can try to change
this permanently, since that method does not work for some unknown reason??
Thank you very much.