phone number below
Thank you for your email. I am happy to assist you. You will need to either call Customer Service at 800-336-3166, M-F, 9a-6p EST or online at

-----Original Message----- From: Lorena Pennington
Sent: Saturday, November 21, 2015 7:55 PM
To: jaws-users-list@jaws-users.com
Subject: Re: [JAWS-Users] Vipre Internet Security Deal!

DO YOU HAVE VIPER EMAIL ADDRESS?
THANKS MUCH

-----Original Message----- From: Mike
Sent: Saturday, November 21, 2015 5:29 PM
To: jaws-users-list@jaws-users.com
Subject: [JAWS-Users] Vipre Internet Security Deal!

Hello group,

For anyone interested, the most JAWS friendly Internet  Security software,
Vipre Internet Security, is going to be on sale Thanksgiving day for 24
hours, from 12:01 AM Thursday Morning, until 11:59 PM Thursday night. The
price will be $49.99. This license is for 2 PC’s for the life time of the
computers. This is a $150 savings. So, if anyone has been wanting to make
the switch, Thursday will be the day to do so. I personally have used this
product for years with JAWS, and have never been disappointed. I just
recently upgraded to the new 2016 version, and received an email notifying
me of the upgrade.

Mike
mike....@comcast.net

Holger Fiallo