when 2015 came out, it was recommended not to upgrade because of (JAWS) accessibility issues;, I had applied the reg file from Roger Cusson not to get prompted to upgrade, but since I'm convinced it's time to upgrade to 2016:

how do I upgrade my vipre internet security 2014 to 2016, do I uninstall 2014 and then install 2015, or can I go directly to 2016? if so, I will need an offline installer for 2016 and directions to make any necessary changes after installation completes, because I think the offline installers need some tweaking, such as enabling protection, etc.

btw, I have applied the reg file to get prompted again, but haven't gotten any prompt yet.