Sent: Saturday, November 21, 2015 8:17 PM
To: jaws-users-list@jaws-users.com
Subject: Re: [JAWS-Users] Vipre Internet Security Deal!

Let me ask this. I've got MS Essentials along with paid Malwarebytes on a Win 7 laptop, but am considering this deal for my Windows 8.1 desktop. Is there any advantage in security with one over the other? I'll probably get this for the desktop, but am wondering if I'm better off just leaving Essentials on the laptop and saving the second instalation for some other machine the wife and I may qcquire down the road. She's a little more flexible with what she can use since she doesn’t' have to consider screen reader accessibility and Essentials is pretty good about this and I've heard good things about Vipre in conjunction with Jaws.