|I added transaction isolation to the new cmp plugin. You can set it by
|adding the  <transaction-isolation> element after the datasource element.
|Valid levels are:
|    transaction-none
|    transaction-read-committed
|    transaction-read-uncommitted
|    transaction-repeatable-read
|    transaction-serializable
|
|Give me 10 minutes and I'll add it to JAWS...

ok but these will be leveraged by new caches in JBoss 3.0

so I would imagine that each application can set its own datasource
isolation level, (different kinds of bean).  So it IS user configurable
right???

Also how does it play with the datasources, if the datasource is shared
across applications and different tables support different locking policies
(say one table is RO the other RW) can the driver support sequential
"setIsolationLevel" that only applies to the record and or table touched?
marcf

|I don't know if you wanted with user configurable, but for now it
|will allow
|you to play with different levels.  I can make it static later.

|-dain