On 2002.04.22 01:06:14 -0400 Jason Dillon wrote:
> I am not sure what you mean. Can you explain more?
>
> --jason

scanner1 looks at dir1 with jar1, jar2....jar 100 in it

scanner 2 looks at dir2 with jar101...jar200 in it.

I haven't checked recently but I thought scanning happened in its own
thread.

scanner1 starts, new thread deploys jar1...

scanner2 starts, new thread deploys jar101,jar102,jar103
thread 1 deploys jar2,jar3.

thread2 finishes jar200
thread1 is still on jar50.

If you have one scanner, they will be deployed in order 1...200.

Maybe I am wrong about the threads.

david jencks