On Fri, 21 Jun 2002, Bill Burke wrote:

> Good enough for me.  Thanks for the info.  Holger, we should talk.  I can
> give you pointers on how to integrate the HTTP Invoker into the 3.1
> architecture.

Ok, I need to know, where I can start. If you could answer the questions
of my first mail, this would be great. I had a look at the iiop module. I
think, the http invoker is less complex. I don't need a proxy compiler, no
ior, no naming service, ..

how do you call, what I call "transport", the last interceptor on the
client side, that does the marshalling. that is the point, where the
invocation has to be embedded in a http post request? What are the
classnames of the IIOP / RMI / SOAP pendants? They serve as a reference
for the http implementation.

How can I configure jboss to use my implementation of this class?
invoker-proxy-binding?

unfortunately, I won't be in the office till monday and thus won't read /
answer mail until then ..

holger