> Yes, a sar is perfect for this since there's really no config for this
> invoker, right?

you now what we need? It is an XML file for config with the JAR *inside the
xml in a CDATA section (as MIME encoded for example)!! ;)

We don't care about the extra-size anyway. So, instead of having an XML
insider a JAR we have a JAR inside XML. You want to update the code? OK,
remove the CDATA section, add the JAR to extend the classpath and simply
deploy the XML file without the CDATA. But then, it is the standard case.