This weakness needs to be corrected.

> |Also, there must be a HTTPProxyFactory, that binds an HTTPInvokerProxy
> |into jndi for every ejb. An then, there's the setup / integration. I need
> |some MBean, that sets up the proxy factory and deploys the servlet.
>
> I am thinking, bill, we should do a "factory bind" in JNDI that knows what

I think we may have to use JNDI properties to implement this i.e.

jndi.properties:

java.naming.factory.initial=org.jnp.interfaces.HTTPNamingContextFactory
java.naming.provider.url=http://yomama.com/JrmpInvoker

Also, this may be the best solution anyways.  I really want to avoid any
proprietary configuration on the client side.

> protocol to add in the invoker but the "proxy" stuff should be
> generalized,
> the interface input generalized.  This way you would just
>
> context.lookup("http/myMBean") or some way to specify what transport you
> want and we return to you the right invoker in the java stack with the
> interface _of the MBean_ not just EJB.  This way you are talking to you
> remote server MBean through the HTTP protocol, and tunnelling through
> anything this way .  Java interfaces to web services. simply done,

I also agree that this whole proxy mess needs to be non-EJB specific and
generic to MBeans.  The first step though is creating an HTTPInvokerProxy
and HTTPInvoker.

Maybe based on the invocation type, you could reference a binding specific
to that transport meaning, if you do context.lookup("myMBean") on a HTTP
protocol, you get the HTTP MBean proxy.  I've already done this sort of this
with EJBs.