Another (additional) way would be to provide snappy and easy to read
introductions to the basic code layout in JBoss.  I am a Java Certified
Programmer, so I know a little about Java, and I have coded many large
sites, but know little about JBoss.  I came here to learn about a year ago
but left, not feeling welcome.  Not crying, just letting you know.  I have
a big interest in JBoss and am a real fan, but do not have time to climb
uphill to learn with you.  Hasta la differences?