On Tue, 2003-07-08 at 23:41, Nathan Phelps wrote:

In line...

> Hiram,
>
> As you may know, we are going in a different direction with JMS than the
> original architecture coded by Norbert Lataille.  We are doing a rewrite

I guess I had it good.  Norbert made a good start.  At least basic
pub/sub worked.  That's better than starting from scratch.

> so patches to the old JBossMQ have a limited lifetime.  That means that
> changes made to the old JBossMQ will most likely not be part of HEAD or
> the distribution as we move forward.

You may be right. or wrong.  The current JMS will ship until there is a
better replacement.  Do you plan to replace the current implementation
with the peer based implementation you have been working on?

Regards,
Hiram

> Thanks,
>
> Nathan Phelps