The change is too big for a patch.  I'd rather commit on a branch.
Another option is to refactor it some more so that it becomes part of
the new module that Nathan is working on.  Either way, please let me
know which way you prefer it.  I have completed most of my clean up and
the jms and mdb unit tests are once again passing with flying colors.

The mailing list does not seem to have received a couple of emails I
sent a few days back.  Is there something wrong with the mailing list?

Regards,
Hiram

  * Hiram Chirino
  * Partner