Hi all,

I'm trying to run the PetStore demo, and after applying the JBoss patch
and following the deployment instructions on the site, I'm getting an
exception when I access the demo and click "Enter the Store".  The error
message says "NamingException while looking up DB context : env not
bound".

Apparently this is happening when the CatalogModel is trying to access the
resource "java:comp/env/jdbc/EstoreDataSource".  Other than this problem
(with comp/env, presumably), the server seems to be working fine.

I've searched the list archives and I found two questions on this but no
answers.  Has anyone seen it?

thanks,
Rich

p.s. JBoss2.2.1/Tomcat3.2.1, Win2K, JDK1.3