I notice that some folks advocate the entities inheriting from the value
objects...

It seems like this won't work with EJB2.0 as the accessor methods for a CMP
bean have to be abstract...

Any thoughts on the best way to pull this off without duplicating tons of
code in the entity beans and the value objects?

Hunter