On Thursday 01 February 2007 16:11, Denis Guillaume wrote:
> Hello everyone,
>
> What you suggest Michal is to rewrite your document on game sessions and
> propose a new XEP ? The goal was to define a new namespace like
> jabber:x:gamesession ? Why the original one has been refused ?
>
> Richard and Tomasz, now my mind is getting clearer (but not clear :p) about
> components and bots I guess I can program one or the other with the
> libraries found here : http://www.jabber.org/software/libraries.shtml
>
> But Richard, you've been telling that components implementation depends on
> the server I choose, it doesn't sound really nice ! Are there some servers
> more appropriated to components dev ?
AFAIK - components usually works with all kinds of servers. I myself wrote
several and AFAIK again - they work with plenty different servers w/o
problems. There can be very minor differences but component protocol is
standartized so if component not works with particular server - that is
usually enough reason to fix _server_.

--
Respectfully
Alexey Nezhdanov