Thanks Richard for this valuable information.

What I am trying to do is to extend your "game matching service" in a
"game matching and creating service" : a client may request to create new game
hosts. So I would like the "game matching and creating service" to instantiate
game hosts with their JIDs and specific parameters, and I don't know
how to do that : I thought an internal component was loaded at server start
according to its configuration file, so I guess my dynamic game hosts can not
be internal components... ?

If this is right, the alternative may be that the
"game matching and creating service" launches an external script (e. g. a php
script on another web server) that creates a new daemon bot and register it
as the game host. What's weird in that case is that this communication
(launching
the php script) is outside the Jabber protocol.

Norman, you suggest another seductive solution, but it looks to me that it
implies a modification of the server source code, and the way it implements
MUCs.

I hope my questions are useful to other people than me,
since I am asking a lot :p !

Guillaume