> I would advise against putting "game host" functionality (i.e. creating)
> into the "game matching service", the matching service should only
> really be there so you can locate game hosts, if I am understanding your
> reasons for wanting to do this correctly you want to only start up the
> game hosts when someone first accesses it, but personally I think that's
> the wrong way to go about it, the game hosts should be already running
> at the point someone wants to start a game, so would be better to start
> them up when you start the component/server up.

Richard, I want to dynamically create game hosts to adapt to the number
of online players. If all game hosts are full, I want the clients to be able
to request the creation of new hosts.

Profitez des connaissances, des opinions et des expériences des internautes sur
Yahoo! Questions/Réponses
http://fr.answers.yahoo.com