When using ntlogon, I cannot get SASL to work.  Only when using TLS on
'old port', will it connect with encryption.  Turning off encryption
works as well.  I tested all this with a clean install and no changes
to the config files except the server name and realm.  I did not
realize this before, but the problems only occur with ntlogon.
However, in the old version (2.13), SASL and ntlogon worked fine.