Dnia 2010-01-29, piÄ… o godzinie 07:52 -0700, Peter Saint-Andre pisze:
> You mean http://xmpp.org/extensions/inbox/private-muc.html I suppose.
> It's not clear to me if we absolutely need multi-resource support in
> order to have private MUCs. And I wouldn't want to have a dependency
> on the server to provide private MUCs anyway.

One may always establish multiple connections to bring up more
resources.
But I think resource binding is way simpler method.

BTW: What was the exact reasons for dropping it?
I didn't find it nor confusing, nor hard to implement.

Pros:
- does not add another flow, just reuse existing one
- easy to implement (servers already support one resource bind and
multiple connections from one client)
- very straightforward once you get what resource bind is
  (and you need to bind one)

Cons:
- ???

--