oops.  Sorry.  This should not have gone to the Jess Users group.  Sorry about
that.  Nothing proprietary or anything - I just cluttered up everyone's mail box and
I know all of you are wondering, "What the heck!!???"  Put it down to a wild,
uncontrollable mouse that clicks in the wrong places.

--
SDG
jco