Rich:

I got some time to read over the paper.  Not bad.  But he doesn't really
"explain" the Rete.  Dr. Friedman-Hill has a better explanation in both the
Jess Manual and another paper of overhead slides that he has somewhere
on-line.  Girratanno and Riley also have a fairly decent explanation but at a
very low level.  I really, really need to get up to Circuit City and get that
$150 scanner / FAX / printer so I can get the thesis scanned and on-line.

BTW, how's Bubba the Rules Cat holding out?  :-)

SDG
jco

James C. Owen
Senior KE