Hi,

I am new to Rule Based systems and I intend implementing Rete for one of our
Rule Engines to generate a Custom Payment Gateway.

Could you please help me, by showing a starting point (document, url) for
that.

My simple idea is to have some rules and generate my application. For
parsing rules I need a good algo, like Rete.

Regards
Manjula