I think x xu wrote:
> Thanks! Does Jess 6.0 work with JDK1.1 ?

No, not without a little effort. It uses java.lang.ThreadLocal, a
Java2-only feature, and it also uses the Collections APIs. You can get
a version of the Collections stuff for JDK 1.1 and could change some
import statements in Jess to get that part to work. ThreadLocal is
actually a pretty simple class that can be implemented for JDK 1.1,
but I don't know of an available implementation out there -- so you'd
have to write one, or hack Jess so that it isn't needed.