From: <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

Gods Work Ministry Inspirational and Encouragement E-Mail

Dear Friend,

It is easy for anyone to become frustrated and discouraged because of the trials that
come their way, but if they would look at their trials in a different light; that
being a shaper of character, I believe people would overcome their trials happily
labeling them as steppingstones to greener pastures.  We must understand that in order
for us to have strong character and an unwavering faith, we need to go through
situations that help to strengthen us mentally, emotionally and spiritually. (James
1:2-6)

I believe in order for God to use us as His vessels, we must go through the wilderness
to be molded into what the Lord wishes for us to become.  God is no respecter of
persons and just as He did with Abraham, Moses, Joseph and David, so must He do with
us so that we might become great men and women of God.  The Bible declares in Hebrews
12:5-7, My son, do not despise the chastening of the Lord, Nor be discouraged when you
are rebuked by Him; For whom the Lord loves He chastens, And scourges every son whom
He receives.
If you endure chastening, God deals with you as with sons; for what son is
there whom a father does not chasten? Be encouraged to trust in the wisdom
of the Lord and know that His love for you is everlasting. (Psalm 100:1-5)

I hope you are encouraged by today's message to rest in God's wisdom and know that all
things will work together for good because of your love and faith in Him.

THE IMPORTANT THINGS IN LIFE

Sometimes people come into your life and you know right away that they were
meant to be there, to serve some sort of purpose, teach you a lesson, or to
help you figure out who you are or who you want to become.

You never know who these people may be - a roommate, a neighbor, a professor, a
friend, or even a complete stranger - but when you lock eyes with them, you know at
that very moment they will affect your life in some profound way.

Sometimes things happen to you that may seem horrible, painful, and unfair
at first, but in reflection you find that without overcoming those obstacles you would
have never realized your potential, strength, willpower, or heart.

Illness, injury, love, lost moments of true greatness, and sheer stupidity all occur
to test the limits of your soul.  Without these small tests, whatever they may be,
life would be like a smoothly paved straight flat road to nowhere.  It would be safe
and comfortable, but dull and utterly pointless.

The people you meet who affect your life, and the success and downfalls you
experience, help to create who you are and who you become.  Even the bad experiences
can be learned from.  In fact, they are sometimes the most important ones.

If someone loves you, give love back to them in whatever way you can, not only because
they love you, but because in a way, they are teaching you to love and how to open
your heart and eyes to things.
If someone hurts you, betrays you, or breaks your heart, forgive them, for they have
helped you learn about trust and the importance of being cautious to whom you open
your heart.

Make every day count.  Appreciate every moment and take from those moments
everything that you possibly can for you may never be able to experience it again.
Talk to people that you have never talked to before, and listen to what they have to
say.

Let yourself fall in love, break free, and set your sights high.  Hold your head up
because you have every right to.  Tell yourself you are a great individual and believe
in yourself, for if you don't believe in yourself, it will be hard for others to
believe in you.

You can make anything you wish of your life.  Create your own life and then
go out and live it with absolutely no regrets. And if you love someone tell them, for
you never know what tomorrow may have in store.

Author Unknown

Read and meditate on these scriptures:

James 1:2-5 My brethren, count it all joy when ye fall into divers temptations;
Knowing this, that the trying of your faith worketh patience. But let patience have
her perfect work, that ye may be perfect and entire, wanting nothing.  If any of you
lack wisdom, let him ask of God, that giveth to all men liberally, and upbraideth not;
and it shall be given him.

2 Corinthians 4:15-17 â?oFor all things are for your sakes, that the abundant
grace might through the thanksgiving of many redound to the glory of God.
For which cause we faint not; but though our outward man perish, yet the inward man is
renewed day by day. For our light affliction, which is but for a moment, worketh for
us a far more exceeding and eternal weight of glory.

Jeremiah 29:11-14 For I know the thoughts that I think toward you, saith the LORD,
thoughts of peace, and not of evil, to give you an expected end. Then shall ye call
upon Me, and ye shall go and pray unto Me, and I will hearken unto you.  And ye shall
seek Me, and find Me, when ye shall search for Me with all your heart.  And I will be
found of you, saith the LORD

Joshua 1:8-9 This book of the law shall not depart out of thy mouth; but thou shalt
meditate therein day and night, that thou mayest observe to do according to all that
is written therein: for then thou shalt make thy way prosperous, and then thou shalt
have good success.  Have not I commanded thee?  Be strong and of a good courage; be
not afraid, neither be thou dismayed: for the LORD thy God is with thee whithersoever
thou goest.

All of these scriptures can be found in the King James Version Bible.

Today's Selected Poem:  WHAT IS FAITH?
Click here to read --- http://www.Godswork.org/enpoem118.htm

Today's Selected Testimony:  JESUS IS THE FAITHFUL PROVIDER
Click here to read --- http://www.Godswork.org/testimony96.htm
Gods Work Ministry Inspirational and Encouragement E-Mail

Dear Friend,

As children of the Lord we are to revel in the goodness of the Lord and focus on the
blessings that He has bestowed upon our life.  Many times we forget of all the good
things that surround us and tend to focus on the negative that is only temporary in
nature.  We must remember that God never promised that we would travel through life on
flowery beds of ease, but told us in John 16:33 These things I have spoken unto you,
that in Me ye might have peace.  In the world ye shall have tribulation: but be of
good cheer; I have overcome the world.  We were not left unaware of what would
come because the Lord told us that problems would come our way and still reassured us
that All Is Well. (Jeremiah 31:3) (2 Corinthians 4:16-18)

If you have been feeling as if God has forgotten you, I want you to know that He is
with you in season and out of season and nothing shall ever separate you from the love
of God.  I encourage you to think of the good that surrounds you and make it a habit
to praise God even in the midst of the trial that comes your way.  Praise overpowers
fear.  The God who created us has promised that He would never leave us nor forsake
us, so
you stand strong and rest in Him. (Psalm 139:1-10) (Hebrews 13:5-6)

I hope today's message ministers to your heart to focus on your blessings and remember
that you are blessed and favored of God no matter how discouraged you may sometimes
feel.

THE BLESSING TREE

I had gone into a supervisor's office to talk about a couple of issues that needed to
be addressed.  She, like all of the men and women in her department, had been through
the proverbial 'ringer.'  The stress was so intense, one could almost taste it.

I had been assisting the department during a crunch period of being very short-handed,
and was watching everyone get close to burn-out.  When I inquired about her state of
mind, she confessed that her home life was almost non-existent, because she was
'zombie-ing through the evening'.  The next words out of her mouth expressed a
frustration of my own: This work is not my gift from God.  My family is!

I had heard of hanging all of one's problems from the office on a Trouble Tree while
driving home, to be picked up on the way back to the office in the morning, and for a
brief second thought about suggesting that scenario.

But what came out was: Why don't we do something different? Let's have a Blessing
Tree.  On the way home in the evening, we could pull down a blessing to dwell on a
character trait we adore in our spouse, a particular reason we love them, the love
they or our children have for us, etc.  The list could be endless.

When I tried it on the way home that night, the stress seemed to melt away.
There was a 'spring in my step' and when I arrived, a smile of joy and contentment was
bubbling up from within!  For the first time in 2 weeks, I was overjoyed to greet my
wife and children!

The Blessing Tree could make a major difference in your evenings especially after
those Really tough days.

By John Sharrock

Be encouraged to focus more on the blessings that surround you.  If nothing quickly
comes to mind, think of the blessings of your health.  Think of the health of your
kidneys and thank God that you do not require dialysis.
Think of your lungs and thank God that you do not have emphysema.  Think of your heart
and thank God that you have a healthy heart and do not require a heart transplant.
Our blessings abound and the good that is in our lives greatly outweigh any bad that
may come our way.  Be thankful always and when trying times come your way remember to
think on your blessings because they will remind you of how favored you really are in
the eyes of God. (1 Thessalonians 5:16-18) (Psalm 139:14-18) (Matthew 6:25-26) (Isaiah
49:13-16)

Read and meditate on these scriptures:

Psalm 34:1-4 I will bless the LORD at all times: His praise shall continually be in my
mouth.  My soul shall make her boast in the LORD: the humble shall hear thereof, and
be glad.  O magnify the LORD with me, and let us exalt His name together.  I sought
the LORD, and He heard me, and delivered me from all my fears.

Psalm 9:1-2 â?oI will praise Thee, O LORD, with my whole heart; I will shew forth all
thy marvellous works.  I will be glad and rejoice in Thee: I will sing praise to Thy
name, O thou most High.

1 Chronicles 16:8-13 Give thanks unto the LORD, call upon His name, make known His
deeds among the people.  Sing unto Him, sing psalms unto Him, talk ye of all His
wondrous works.  Glory ye in His Holy Name: let the heart of them rejoice that seek
the LORD.  Seek the LORD and His strength, seek His face continually.  Remember His
marvellous works that He hath done, His wonders, and the judgments of His mouth; O ye
seed of Israel His servant, ye children of Jacob, His chosen ones.

Psalm 111:1-5 Praise ye the LORD. I will praise the LORD with my whole heart, in the
assembly of the upright, and in the congregation.  The works of the LORD are great,
sought out of all them that have pleasure therein.
His work is honourable and glorious: and His righteousness endureth for ever.  He hath
made His wonderful works to be remembered: the LORD is gracious and full of
compassion.  He hath given meat unto them that fear Him: He will ever be mindful of
His covenant.

All of these scriptures can be found in the King James Version Bible.

Today's Selected Poem:  GOD IS ALREADY THERE
Click here to read --- http://www.Godswork.org/enpoem107.htm

Today's Selected Testimony:  GOD'S FAITHFULNESS
Click here to read --- http://www.Godswork.org/testimony190.htm

In Christ's Service,
Dwayne Savaya
Gods Work Ministry

Please feel free to visit the Website to read more Encouraging and Inspirational
stories, poems and testimonies.  Our E-mail Archives are available as well to read the
messages that have been sent in the past.

You can also send Free E-cards to friends and loved ones with the many
choices available. You are also welcome to post your prayer requests in our
Prayer Forum.  All this and more available at --- http://www.Godswork.org

You can also send prayer requests to --- [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Add your E-mail address if you'd like correspondence with the prayer partners.

http://us.click.yahoo.com/L5YrjA/eSIIAA/yQLSAA/IYOolB/TM
Daftar : [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Keluar : [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Posting: [EMAIL PROTECTED]