From: <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

Gods Work Ministry Inspirational and Encouragement E-Mail

Dear Friend,

There are many people in this world that are only interested in helping themselves and
do not really care about the problems of others.  We must understand that we are all
connected in life and as human beings created in the image of God we are called to be
helpful and caring toward our fellow man.  The Lord calls us the children of light and
as such we are to shed light on every dark situation that comes our way.  Jesus
declares in Matthew 5:14-16 Ye are the light of the world.  A city that is set on an
hill cannot be hid.  Neither do men light a candle, and put it under a bushel, but on
a candlestick; and it giveth light unto all that are in the house.  Let your light so
shine before men, that they may see your good works, and glorify your Father which is
in heaven.  Be encouraged to make yourself available to be used of God even in the
simplest way so that He may be glorified through your life. (1 John 4:7-12) (Isaiah
6:8)

I hope you are encouraged by today's message to take special interest in those around
you that are in need and show them by your actions that you care for their well-being.

THE VALUE OF ONE

It was early morning.  On the beach was an elderly man.  He walked with a cane,
carefully surveying the beach that the receding tide had left exposed.  Every now and
then he bent to pick something up and toss it into the ocean.  I watch with
fascination as he carefully scanned the beach before him.

It was then that I realized he was looking for starfish.  Every time he saw one lying
helpless in the sand, unable to get back to the ocean on its own, he would lovingly
pick it up and toss it gently back into the sea.

Curious as to why he was doing this, I approached him.  He told me, The starfish are
left behind after the tide goes out.  If they don't get back into the ocean they will
dry up and die beneath the hot summer sun.

But there are endless miles of beach and there must be millions of starfish, I said.
Surely you don't think you can save them all.  What difference can your efforts
possibly make?

Slowly the old man bent over and picked up another starfish.  As he tossed it into the
ocean he looked at me and said, â?oIt makes a difference to that one.

Author Unknown

Be encouraged to lend a helping hand when the opportunity comes before you.  Let the
love of God shine through your life and show that one by your intervention Whom you
belong to.  All we will have to show the Lord when we stand before Him on our day of
Judgment is what we did to help others in His Name. (Ephesians 6:7-9) (Matthew
25:37-40) (Revelation 20:11-13)

Read and meditate on these scriptures:

Colossians 3:23-25 And whatsoever ye do, do it heartily, as to the Lord, and not unto
men; Knowing that of the Lord ye shall receive the reward of the inheritance: for ye
serve the Lord Christ.  But he that doeth wrong shall receive for the wrong which he
hath done: and there is no respect of persons.

Luke 6:35-36 Jesus declares But love ye your enemies, and do good, and lend, hoping
for nothing again; and your reward shall be great, and ye shall be the children of the
Highest: for He is kind unto the unthankful and to the evil.  Be ye therefore
merciful, as your Father also is merciful.

2 Timothy 4:6-8 For I am now ready to be offered, and the time of my departure is at
hand.  I have fought a good fight, I have finished my course, I have kept the faith:
Henceforth there is laid up for me a crown of righteousness, which the Lord, the
righteous judge, shall give me at that day: and not to me only, but unto all them also
that love His appearing.

All of these scriptures can be found in the King James Version Bible.
Today's Selected Poem:  I'M JUST TOO BUSY
Click here to read --- http://www.Godswork.org/inpoem150.htm

Today's Selected Testimony:  LOST MY DAUGHTER
Click here to read --- http://www.Godswork.org/testimony78.htm

In Christ's Service,
Dwayne Savaya
Gods Work Ministry

Please feel free to visit the Website to read more Encouraging and Inspirational
stories, poems and testimonies.  Our E-mail Archives are available as well to read the
messages that have been sent in the past.

You can also send Free E-cards to friends and loved ones with the many choices
available. You are also welcome to post your prayer requests in our Prayer Forum.  All
this and more available at --- http://www.Godswork.org

You can also send prayer requests to --- [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Add your E-mail address if you'd like correspondence with the prayer partners.

http://us.click.yahoo.com/L5YrjA/eSIIAA/yQLSAA/IYOolB/TM
Daftar : [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Keluar : [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Posting: [EMAIL PROTECTED]