From: <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

Gods Work Ministry Inspirational and Encouragement E-Mail

Dear Friend,

I hope you are doing well and in the best of health.  I wanted to inform you that I
will be changing to a new e-mail service.  The service that I use now is good, but
they place ads at the end of our messages that are really not appropriate for our
Ministry.  I have searched for other e-mail services and I believe I found the right
one to switch to.  It is a Professional E-mail service and I believe it will be well
suited with our Ministry.  It should be a smooth transition, but just in case you do
not receive any E-mail by next week, please let us know so that we can fix the problem.

Here is today's message.

The grace and peace of God is extended to all who will simply receive.
There are many people in this world who don't have peace in their lives and try to
fill the empty void in their heart by indulging in drugs, alcohol, and simply living
reckless lives.  This is the remedy of the devil and wishes for all humanity to follow
in this path because he knows the end of this road leads only to death and death
eternally.  The road that God has for us leads to life and life everlasting.  When we
simply submit to Him and ask that God's will be done in our lives, the Lord takes
control and moves us in a direction that will both be beneficial to us as well as to
His eternal purposes.  If you don't have the peace of God in your heart, be encouraged
to call upon the Lord and submit your life to Him afresh asking the Lord to save you
and make you a new creation in Him. (Romans 6:12-23)

I hope you are inspired and encouraged by today's message to surrender your life to
the Lord and receive the blessings that He has in store for you.

SURPRISED BY GOD

If I could give a synopsis of my testimony it would be Surprised by God.
Thirty-seven years ago I really had no spiritual interest.  I had been selected as one
of thirty high school students from Louisiana to study at the United Nations in New
York City.  I entered an international oratorical contest there and was awarded "Most
Outstanding Youth Speaker" in North America.  I traveled throughout the United States
and Canada the next year speaking about the necessity of peace in the world. But there
was one major problem. I had no peace in my own heart. I found myself trying to fill
that
vacuum in my life with alcohol, immorality and a quest for power.  But nothing seemed
to work.

That's when I was surprised by God.  My girlfriend's parents strongly encouraged us to
go to church one evening.  Even though I wasn't seeking God, He was seeking me. As I
listened to the speaker talk about my need for Christ, his message pierced my heart.
I responded in faith by opening my heart to Jesus.  He came into my life and changed
me completely. Some of my friends said, "Tippit I'll give you two weeks and you'll be
back to the same old life." Well, thirty years have passed now, and I have to say that
I love Jesus now more than I've ever loved Him.

He not only surprised me.  But He's also kept me.  I never dreamed that in the next
thirty-seven years, God would place me in stadiums and sports arenas on every
inhabited continent.  He has allowed me to bring hope to a lost and dying world.  I've
walked into the middle of a revolution.  I've been arrested three times, and I've
walked into the middle of a war and proclaimed God's love.

During those early days, God was preparing me to go into nations with the message of
His love for a lost and dying world that desperately needed Him.  He surprised me as a
high school student with the gospel.  Since then I've never been the same.  The
Christian life has been one great adventure.
It's been one surprise after another.  Have you ever been surprised by God?
He once said to the Psalmist, "Be still and KNOW that I am God.  I will be exalted
among the nations." Be still in the quiet place and listen to God's voice.  You may be
surprised.

By Sammy Tippit
http://www.sammytippit.org

We are to trust the Lord to direct our life and depend on Him as we depend on the air
we breathe.  God promises to direct the lives of those who trust Him and not lean on
their own understanding.  We are to live our life by faith and know that by faith our
life will be directed by the God who created us.  Be encouraged to trust the Lord and
know that His love for us is greater than any other thing that tries to steal us away
from Him.
(Deuteronomy 11:15) (Proverbs 3:5-6) (Hebrews 11:6) (Jeremiah 31:3)

Read and meditate on these scriptures:

2 Corinthians 5:17-18 "Therefore if any man be in Christ, he is a new creature: old
things are passed away; behold, all things are become new.
And all things are of God, who hath reconciled us to Himself by Jesus Christ, and hath
given to us the ministry of reconciliation."

2 Peter 3:9 "The Lord is not slack concerning His promise, as some men count
slackness; but is longsuffering to us-ward, not willing that any should perish, but
that all should come to repentance."

Psalm 34:6-10 "This poor man cried, and the LORD heard him, and saved him out of all
his troubles.  The angel of the LORD encampeth round about them that fear Him, and
delivereth them.  O taste and see that the LORD is good: blessed is the man that
trusteth in Him.  O fear the LORD, ye His saints:  for there is no want to them that
fear Him.  The young lions do lack, and suffer hunger: but they that seek the LORD
shall not want any good thing."

Psalm 118:8-9 "It is better to trust in the LORD than to put confidence in man.  It is
better to trust in the LORD than to put confidence in princes."

All of these scriptures can be found in the King James Version Bible.

Today's Selected Poem:  HOLD ME TIGHT DEAR LORD
Click here to read --- http://www.Godswork.org/enpoem66.htm

Today's Selected Testimony:  LOST MY DAUGHTER
Click here to read --- http://www.Godswork.org/testimony78.htm

In Christ's Service,
Dwayne Savaya
Gods Work Ministry

Please feel free to visit the Website to read more Encouraging and Inspirational
stories, poems and testimonies.  Our E-mail Archives are available as well to read the
messages that have been sent in the past.

You can also send Free E-cards to friends and loved ones with the many
choices available. You are also welcome to post your prayer requests in our
Prayer Forum.  All this and more available at --- http://www.Godswork.org

You can also send prayer requests to --- [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Add your E-mail address if you'd like correspondence with the prayer partners.

http://us.click.yahoo.com/J8kdrA/y20IAA/yQLSAA/IYOolB/TM
Daftar : [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Keluar : [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Posting: [EMAIL PROTECTED]