From: <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

Gods Work Ministry Inspirational and Encouragement E-Mail

Dear Friend,

The Lord wishes to use each of His children in a special way to fulfill His will in
their life, but in order for us to be used of God where His purpose will be made known
and His will for our life will be made clear, we must seek Him both with our prayers
as well as through His Word.  The Bible declares in Jeremiah 29:12-14, Then shall ye
call upon Me, and ye shall go and pray unto Me, and I will hearken unto you.  And ye
shall seek Me, and find Me, when ye shall search for Me with all your heart.  And I
will be found of you, saith the Lord. (Romans 12:4-8) (Joshua 1:8-9)

To have an intimate relationship with the Lord, we must seek Him with all of our heart
forsaking all other meaningless distractions and ask the Lord for His presence to be
manifested in our life.  The Bible says when we draw nigh to God, He will draw nigh to
us.  We must first seek Him and when we do, He will make Himself known to us.  Praise
the Lord for such love and goodness that we can have access to the God who created the
universe and all that is within it. (James 4:8) (Psalm 119:1-5) (John 1:1-3)

I hope today's message ministers to your heart to seek the Lord so that His
presence will be felt by you as well as those around you.

WANTING GOD

A holy man was meditating by a river when a young man interrupted him.
Master, I wish to become your disciple, said the man. Why? replied the hermit.  The
young man thought for a moment. Because I want to find God.

The holy man jumped up, grabbed him by the scruff of his neck, dragged him into the
river, and plunged his head under water.  After holding him there for a minute, with
him kicking and struggling to free himself, the holy man finally pulled him up out of
the river.

The young man coughed up water and gasped to get his breath.  When he
eventually quieted down, the holy man spoke. Tell me, what did you want most of all
when you were under water.

Air! answered the man.

Very well, said the holy man. Go home and come back to me when you want God as much as
you just wanted air.

Author Unknown

God wishes to share His goodness with all who seek Him.  There is nothing bad that can
come from the Lord.  Only good things come from heaven above.
We read in James 1:16-17 Do not be deceived, my beloved brethren.  Every good gift and
every perfect gift is from above, and comes down from the Father of lights, with whom
there is no variation or shadow of turning. Be encouraged to call upon the Lord and
share with Him all that is on your heart.  Commit your life to God anew and seek Him
with all your heart by both reading your Bible and by praying wholeheartedly seeking
His will for your life.  Take comfort and know that God knows you better than you know
yourself and will be found of you when you seek Him. (Psalm 139:1-6)

Read and meditate on these scriptures:

Proverbs 8:17-21 I love them that love me; and those that seek me early shall find me.
 Riches and honour are with me; yea, durable riches and righteousness.  My fruit is
better than gold, yea, than fine gold; and my revenue than choice silver.  I lead in
the way of righteousness, in the midst of the paths of judgment: That I may cause
those that love me to inherit substance; and I will fill their treasures.

1 Chronicles 28:9-10 And thou, Solomon my son, know thou the God of thy
father, and serve Him with a perfect heart and with a willing mind: for the LORD
searcheth all hearts, and understandeth all the imaginations of the thoughts: if thou
seek Him, He will be found of thee; but if thou forsake Him, He will cast thee off for
ever.  Take heed now; for the LORD hath chosen thee to build an house for the
sanctuary: be strong, and do it.

2 Timothy 4:7-8 I have fought a good fight, I have finished my course, I have kept the
faith: Henceforth there is laid up for me a crown of righteousness, which the Lord,
the righteous judge, shall give me at that day: and not to me only, but unto all them
also that love His appearing.

All of these scriptures can be found in the King James Version Bible.

Today's Selected Poem:  ALWAYS THERE
Click here to read --- http://www.Godswork.org/enpoem149.htm

Today's Selected Testimony:  JESUS IS ENOUGH
Click here to read --- http://www.Godswork.org/testimony197.htm

In Christ's Service,
Dwayne Savaya
Gods Work Ministry

Please feel free to visit the Website to read more Encouraging and Inspirational
stories, poems and testimonies.  Our E-mail Archives are available as well to read the
messages that have been sent in the past.

You can also send Free E-cards to friends and loved ones with the many choices
available. You are also welcome to post your prayer requests in our Prayer Forum.  All
this and more available at --- http://www.Godswork.org

You can also send prayer requests to --- [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Add your E-mail address if you'd like correspondence with the prayer partners.

http://us.click.yahoo.com/J8kdrA/y20IAA/yQLSAA/IYOolB/TM
Daftar : [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Keluar : [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Posting: [EMAIL PROTECTED]