Jmol prerelease 10.00.60 is now available for download from:

   http://www.jmol.org/files

This release includes:

* hbonds calculate
* changes on Frieda recenter/zoom made in 10.00.59 were reverted

This prerelease should be the latest before the official Jmol release 10.2
scheduled for next Friday. Please, test this version as much as you can, since
it will become the next stable release.

Until the release of Jmol 10.2, work should be focused on :
- documentation
- tests
- updating the translations

For translators: if you have time, you can update the translations in your
language.
Check http://wiki.jmol.org/index.php/Internationalisation

The number of untranslated messages for the languages supported by Jmol is :
- ca (Catalan) : 4
- de (German) : 74
- es (Spanish) : 2
- et (Estonian) : 5
- fr (French) : done
- nl (Dutch) : done
- pt (Portuguese) : 15

The release of 10.2 will be the opportunity to change our version releasing
scheme.
There will be 2 versions maintained at the same time :
- 10.2.x will be the stable release branch (only bugfixes)
- 10.3.x will be the development release branch (bugfixes, new features, ...)
We also intend to make stable releases more often.

Nico