Arie, question for you: I see the two polyhedra models in the PDF file. But
I can't figure out what is going on with the rotation. How is it that it is
working just like jmol, sort of, with the axis in the bottom left corner
spinning around its center, but how then is the model spinning around a
DIFFERENT center?

Also, there's some error in that way those polyhedra are rendering -- faces
get lost depending upon the orientation. I wonder if the normals are wrong.

This is going to take some work to get right.

Bob

1520 St. Olaf Ave.
Northfield, MN 55057
http://www.stolaf.edu/people/hansonr
phone: 507-786-3107

-- Josiah Willard Gibbs, Lecture XXX, Monday, February 5, 1900