Hmm. Yes. And just "Jmol" comes right up with
http://jmol.sourceforge.net/docs/ which points directly to the interactive
documentation. So I think we are doing about as well as we can on that
front. Don't know what the problem was.

Bob

2012/1/31 Herráez Sánchez Ángel <angel.herr...@uah.es>

> I guess it all depends on what serach terms are used.
>
> I just entered
> Jmol documentation
> into Google and there it is!
> Attached screenshot

1520 St. Olaf Ave.
Northfield, MN 55057
http://www.stolaf.edu/people/hansonr
phone: 507-786-3107

-- Josiah Willard Gibbs, Lecture XXX, Monday, February 5, 1900