  From: Robert Hanson
  To: Charles Shubert ; jmol-users@lists.sourceforge.net
  Sent: Monday, January 30, 2012 11:16 AM
  Subject: Re: [Jmol-users] JmolViewer

  Chuck, question: JmolViewer extends JmolSimpleViewer, so how is it that there
is something in JmolSimpleViewer that is not in JmolViewer? Or is
"SimpleJmolViewer" your own class?

  I regularly add aspects to JmolViewer that people need exposed. Do let me
know if that is the case. The point of using JmolViewer is to identify the
public methods of Viewer that are actually public and not just necessarily so
for inter-package processing within Jmol. Those are the ones that we guarantee
will not be changed; others in Viewer may be modified without notice.

  Can you send me a copy of your SimpleJmolViewer interface? Suggestions for
additions to JmolViewer?

  Bob