I still have problems with "contact" when using butane file containing 20 models (rotamers around the central C-C bond). Separately, one frame (say gauche) shows contacts fine: contact 100% {_H} {_H}, (net volume 0.14 A^3), but when that frame is a part (frame 6) of the collection, something like the following does not work: mySet1={1.6 & _H}; mySet2={1.6 & _H}; contact 100% {mySet1} {mySet2} (net volume 0).

What am I doing wrong?

Thanks,

PM