Thank you for clarification and the fix of the problem.

PM

On 8/5/2014 8:37 AM, Robert Hanson wrote:
It's a bug. Three issues there.

First, the CONTACT command has a bug that makes it only work on the first model.

Second, you probably should be issuing

mySet1={1.6 & _H}; mySet2={1.6 & _H}; contact*model 1.6 *150% {mySet1} {mySet2}

to display the contact in the proper model.

Third, CONTACT was not set up for allowing "model 1.6" as an option.

That's corrected.

Hope to get that uploaded soon.

Bob