Hi Henry!

I tried your page in my Win7 laptop.
It loads fine, I got two regular Java dialogs asking for enabling the applet
(one is a Java-style dialog, the other looks like coming from the browser),
Both displayed name and signing information correctly.
Jmol applet loaded quickly and I could load a file from my hard disk (a
2450-atoms pdb). It saved the XYZ file successfully. The applet is very slow
responding to mouse rotation or zoom (if moves the model after a while, not
while you interact). The CPU seems to be busy, at about 50%, maybe still
calculating an isosurface?
For an isosurface calculated in the app, it usually stays at 100% but finishes
much more quickly.

Finally I've killed the browser.