From: chris.w...@stfc.ac.uk [mailto:chris.w...@stfc.ac.uk]
Sent: 10 September 2014 19:17
To: jmol-users@lists.sourceforge.net
Subject: Re: [Jmol-users] Setting cutoff with some maps causes map to fail to
load

Thanks – this now works (although in the download below the print statements
still weren’t removed – I had to do it manually myself).  Did you also make any
changes to the PHP file? I’m trying to work out if the error I’m now seeing
(<b>Fatal error</b>:  Allowed memory size of 8388608 bytes exhausted (tried to
allocate 2982665 bytes) in <b>/public2/ccpem/jsmol_test/php/jsmol.php</b> on
) when converting 1cbs_2fofc.map to base64 is our server – if it is I’ll go and
complain to the sysadmin!
(http://www.ccpem.ac.uk/jsmol_test/php/jsmol.php?call=getRawDataFromDatabase&database=_&query=http:%2f%2fccpem.ac.uk%2fjsmol_test%2fdata%2f1cbs_2fofc.map&encoding=base64)

Chris