From: chris.w...@stfc.ac.uk [mailto:chris.w...@stfc.ac.uk]
Sent: 04 September 2014 19:29
To: jmol-users@lists.sourceforge.net
Subject: [Jmol-users] Setting cutoff with some maps causes map to fail to load

Following the examples on the jsmol.htm page, I tried to change the cutoff off
some maps I had; results at
www.ccpem.ac.uk/jsmol_test/cutofftest.htm<http://www.ccpem.ac.uk/jsmol_test/cutofftest.htm>

-          The left hand object is the example, which works as expected

-          The middle object has a direct replacement of the pdb and map files
from the example  - note that the map file does not load (or, perhaps more
accurately, doesn't display!)

-          In the right hand object, I've removed 'cutoff 0.5 boundbox' and
'isosurface display within 2.0 {*};', and the map does load / display

Is this a bug, or is there something I've missed in the docs somewhere?

On a similar note, does the server-side processing of the map file load all the
data into the jsmol object - i.e. can you change cutoff without having to make
another server request?

Cheers,
Chris
-------------------
Dr Chris Wood
STFC Rutherford Appleton Laboratory
Didcot
OX11 0QX

chris.w...@stfc.ac.uk<mailto:chris.w...@stfc.ac.uk>
www.ccpem.ac.uk<http://www.ccpem.ac.uk>

Tel: +44(0)1235 567864
Tel: +44(0)7909 586624
Fax: +44(0)1235 567801

Skype: chris_c_wood<callto://chris_c_wood/>

--
Scanned by iCritical.

--
Scanned by iCritical.