Thank you.

This was very educational! In the Interactive Script Documentation getProperty shapeInfo lists dipoles, but shapeInfo.txt example (http://chemapps.stolaf.edu/jmol/docs/misc/shapeInfo.txt) has no listing for dipoles, which confused me (I was looking for ".dipole.obj[1]" or equivalent with no luck) Now, I have discovered that just typing getProperty shapeinfo lists the included properties in the console, (but only if that property has been previously calculated). Make sense of course.

PM