Wally wrote:

> oh mack!!!! how can you say that! blasphemy! sacrilege! i adore jack frost
> and i thrive only in subzero weather. i wish i were in north dakota right
> now. and it's not even really hot here yet. come january, i'll be crying
you
> a river.

Guess it is all though Texas Panhandle winters Wally.  I hate snow.  I hate
the cold.  I hate the mess snow makes when it melts.  I hate blizzards.  I
hate awakening and having to walk around in a cold house.  I hated waiting
in line for the heater when I was a child and constantly getting bumped out
of the way because I was the smallest.  I hate having to put on a bunch of
clothes to go outside when it is cold.  I hate the north wind.  I hate
winter.  I hate my heating bill each winter.  I hate the ice on my
windshield.  I hate having to scrape it off and having to wait until the
defroster will clear the window.  I hate cold, dreary days where clouds are
everywhere; gloomy and sad.  I hate the trees, bare and naked without
leaves.  I hate seeing my pets shiver.

Give me 70-80 degrees,  forever.

Mack