From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]On Behalf Of colin
Sent: Thursday, January 09, 2003 9:58 AM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: WEIRD NJC

what is this? A funny/peculiar coincidence?

John 'phoned late last night from London. He had fallen over in the snow
and ice and landed on his coccyx and left buttock.This morning he has
gone to work and feels fine.
On the other hand, the base of my spine is very painful, down the left
hand side, i am finding it difficult to move and have had to take some
codrydamol to try and dull the pain. I have not fallen nor have i done
anything unusual. i was in bed when he 'phoned and  awoke this morning
with this pain.

I have heard of twins having these experiences and have even heard of
men suffering labour pains when their wives/girlfriends have babies.

I am going to bed again and perhaps when  I awake I'll find I was dreaming.