In a message dated 11/27/2001 5:28:53 PM Eastern Standard Time, [EMAIL PROTECTED]
writes:

> Correct me if I'm wrong, but you get deposits back provided the stuff you
> rent is in the same condition as when you got it.

I'm not sure exactly what you are asking, Mark, but I am personally
guaranteeing Full Moon over $15,000 as per the contract I am signing. I am
doing this with the expectation that it will not be a problem to fill the
quotas based on the past 4 years worth of Jonifests that have taken place
here as well as the "interest form" I sent out several months ago for
Jonifest 2002. The full $100 deposit per person goes towards whatever
accomodations are selected by that person. If people are allowed to back out
at the last minute, I stand to lose a great deal of money.

Hugs,
Ashara