In a message dated 11/28/2001 4:08:11 AM Eastern Standard Time,
[EMAIL PROTECTED] writes:

> asharas gone out on a huge limb, & probably should be charging a larger non
> refundable deposit, not to mention something for her time & effort.

To be honest, I wanted to keep the deposit as low as possible because I know
times are tough for a lot of people, as well as the holidays are coming up.
My biggest concern is getting the $3,000 deposit in to Full Moon so we can
lock in the date. So,
if you are interested in going, please don't hesitate to get your deposits
and hard copy release forms to me.   Thanks!!  :-)

Hugs,
Ashara