It means commitment Mark and we are expecting you to get the feck off your
fence post and commit this year dammit. I am tired of seeing your name in
the maybe column. Come on dude you could give one of the seminars and teach
some of us wannabes some new tricks. BTW the VG will be touring soon. Stay
tuned!

Paz

NP-Leno waiting for Ryan tap tap tap (why do they always put the music at
the end and make us suffer thru all this other shite)