> Colin mentioned moving to a small town and experiencing less harrassment.
> That reminded me very much of the place I live now.

even more remakable is this area is the 'bible belt' of Britain. I didn't know
that before we moved! Hundreds of churches. it also is where the most inbred
village is. lot of that round here too. but people here mind their own business.
they are more friendly tho. like when iw alk the dogs people alwyas say good
morning or good afternoon.