> I don't remember the names of the songs but it had
> different tunes on it and they seemed to have a lot to do with railroads.
> loved it.

Oh gawd, was that like the un-ending box set of the Little Engine That Could
collection?  Think I inherited that one from an older cousin and came across
it a few years back when I was looking for stuff to sell on eBay!

>I don't remember the name was the song
> "stop, hey, what's the sound, everybody look what's going round"    I
> figured it out that day and wasn't such a little boy anymore.

That's the Buffalo Springfield's "For What Its Worth," a perennial of some
of us Joni-partiers! ;-)

Kakki