Gosh, I especially remember loving "When The Red Red Robin Goes Bob Bob
Bobbing Along" but don't have a clue who sang it. Really wish I knew. It was
a 45 rpm on colored vinyl, if I remember correctly. Occasionally it would get
broken or warped, and my parents would always have to buy me another copy :-)
Such wonderful memories.

And I absolutely adored (still do actually) the 1965 -TV version of Rodgers &
Hammerstein's "Cinderella" (with Lesley Ann Warren). I just had to see one
that every year. One of the few memories I have of my Mother was watching it
with her when it premiered (I was only 5 or 6), and then she died suddenly
from cancer later that summer ('65). The soundtrack is (finally) now on CD by
Sony, if I'm not mistaken.

Another song I loved was "Sixteen Reasons" by Connie Stevens, a cute little
song with a breathy, Marilyn Monroe-type vocal.
Loved "Never, Never Land" and especially "I'm Flying" from "Peter Pan" too.
I remember my Mom and Dad loved Brenda Lee (especially "Emotions" LP), Elvis
Presley, Ray Charles, and Broadway show LP's like "The Fantastiks" (with
Polly Bergen, I think). And the old Mitch Miller Show (sing along with Mitch
:-)...

And yes, I love Buffalo Springfield's "For What It's Worth." Great, great
60's song.

XXXOOO,
Billy

np---"Color Me Barbra" by Barbra Streisand (1966). Glossy, guilty
pleasure---the final three songs of which ("C'est Si Bon," "Starting Here,
Starting Now," and especially "Where Am I Going?") are sheer perfection!