HI guys and gals...just wanted to introduce myself. My name is Rachael..i am 23 and
live in Seattle, WA. I am a singer with a music business degree and work in radio and
record promotions.

I have had joni music around the house all my life... but didn't really click with her
up until 2 weeks ago when i decided to sit down and really study some of the female
songwriters in popular music (I have a small obsession with women in music). She is by
far the best i have found. I am madly in love with the "court & Spark" and "blue"
albums. I am hoping to get a cmplete discography by the end of the holidays so i can
really experience all the sides of joni. I think i actually picked the best way to
start, by purchasing "the complete poems & lyrics" book so i could let the stories
speak for themselves. It has been kind of exciting to see how much the music enhances
each story.

Anyhow..i am a newbie to the entire joni scene as some found out this morning...so i
am probably gonna be asking a bunch of questions. If any of you have any thoughts or
good resource ideas where i can really dive in...let me know.

BTW...does anyone knoew where you can by any posters/prints of her art work or of her?

Thanks
Rachael