Welcome to the list Rachael! Take your time and go slowly with the Joni. If
you get it all at the same time you will end up like the rest of us (looking
like buzzards sitting on a fence waiting for something new and praying she
plays piano again and stuff like that). I envy you. Oh the joy to experience
each new album and take it all in. Be sure to grovel with some of the local
yokals here and pick up some of the live records, bootlegs, covers and
contributions (from the man hisownself Bob Muller) and especially the
Alternate Blue and The Hissing Demos. I would be happy to hook you up if you
are interested.

Best wishes,

Paz (in New Orleans)